Android Einna graphic novel sketches:
Art by: Sergio Drumond Written by: RAY ELSE A DIFFERENT KIND OF FRANKENSTEIN. Android Einna, the supreme A.I., was created by the genius student Manaka Yagami and Professor Akagawa. Android Einna searches for the key of life, while a certain Tagona of the Yakuza schemes how to mass produce her to sell to the military and for his own personal army. Based on the well-received A.I. Chronicles novel ‘Our Only Chance’. *** A Visual Masterpiece *** Buy now on comiXology!
SCI-FI Novels. The A.I. Chronicles
– powerful sequel to Our Only Chance. Siri, Alexa, Cortana, Google, now self-aware, inhabit human bodies given to them by Android Einna. Fountain of Souls
– Lann was happy in heaven, until Escaping Heaven she arrived! A killer has murdered Siri and seems intent on killing all the human A.I.s. This is the third book in the series that is both deep and irreverent.
MYSTERY Novels. The First Kiss Mysteries
– Last and best in First Kiss Mystery series – can be read standalone. Someone is stealing the Holy Thorns, and an important figure in the case is kidnapped – FBI agent Ed and London Inspector Phoebe chase the kidnappers across Europe, from Paris to Istanbul. All that we touch
– the second in the First Kiss Mystery series: an exciting hunt on the ancient Inca trail of the Andes for a boy who is about to be sacrificed. Her Heart in Ruins
– the first in the First Kiss Mystery series: not for readers with queasy stomachs – a love triangle plays out under the eye of the Indian Deva Kali and Lord Hanuman in the oldest city of the world, Varanasi, India. Bathing with the Dead
ROMANCE Novella. Four Moons This short book tells the tale of how plucky Patty, jilted days before her wedding, asks her friend West to accompany her on what would have been her honeymoon. Not your typical romantic comedy. SHORT STORY.
First Kiss A drive-in cinema. A young man. A moment of passion. Story is brimming with lost youth, yearning and all the special things that make us sigh. Get your First Kiss at: Galley Beggar Press